At Big Brain Security, we pride ourselves on being "geeks who can speak”, and “geeks who can teach”.
Would you like to learn the secrets of being a great presenter and/or trainer? We can conduct train-the trainer sessions on a variety of information security topics. This session is designed with the information security professional in mind, and it assumes certain baseline of knowledge. If you would like to send people who are new to information security, please inquire about pre-requisites.
Session benefits include:
• Gain confidence speaking in front of a live audience
• Improve your ability to communicate real-world security issues to your constituencies
• Learn the secrets of explaining technical content to any audience so that they all get it
• Learn the secrets of giving a great presentation
• Learn techniques for keeping your audience on the edge of their seat
• Learn how to deal with tough questions
This is a professionally facilitated session that will dramatically improve your ability to communicate important security issues to your peers and your organization.
We are constantly developing innovative new ways to improve information security best practices. Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified about new products & services as they are developed.